Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love. -Thomas S. Monson
Grateful people give an average of 20% more time and money, earn roughly 7% more income, and have 10% fewer stress-related illnesses. But that's not it! To start, when Thanks-giving lasts more than just 1 /365... Those with 7 overall positive emotions average 7 more years of Earth-time! Woah.
- Youth: Have 13% fewer fights, 10% less likely to start smoking, and 20% more likely to get A grades
- Gratitude is related to age: for every 10 years, gratitude increases by 5%
- Grateful people will be more physically fit and have blood pressure that is lowered by 12%
- Grateful people will have a stronger bond with the local community
- The most grateful countries: S. Africa, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, and India
- The least grateful countries: The Netherlands, Denmark, Hungary, Czech Republic & UK